Summer is finally over, and we’re enjoying some cooler weather (for a change!) Here’s the perfect Zoku recipe for a fall day.
Yields 6 Pops
8 ounces apple cider
4 tablespoons caramel sundae syrup; at room temperature
4 tablespoons Greek vanilla yogurt
6 thin apple slices (approximately 1/8 inch thick) optional
MAKE THE CARAMEL APPLE BASE
In a medium bowl, whisk together the apple cider,...
Yields 6 Pops
5 ounces Greek Vanilla Yogurt
4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about two lemons)
¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
6 ounces low fat milk
zest of one lemon
2 tablespoons agave nectar
6 lemon slices (approximately 1/8 inch thick) optional
MAKE THE LEMON CREAM BASE
In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, vanilla, milk, lemon zest and agave until thoroughly...
Makes 6 pops
3 cups cubed cantaloupe (approximately ½ cantaloupe)
6 mint leaves
3 tablespoons of water
1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and well combined.
- Remove the Quick Pop Maker from your freezer; insert sticks.
- Pour the puree into molds until you reach the fill line. Let freeze completely; remove the pops with the Super...
Makes 6 pops
½ cup (3 ounces) fresh raspberries; rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup (8 ounces) limeade; divided use
- In a blender, puree raspberries, sugar and ¼ cup (2 ounces) limeade until smooth; set aside.
- Remove the Quick Pop Maker from your freezer and insert sticks.
- Pour ½ ounce of reserved limeade into each Quick Pop cavity. Allow this layer to freeze...
Whoa! It’s a double rainbow! It’s almost a triple rainbow!…what does this mean?
We thought it would be fun to share a recipe for a rainbow Quick Pop since there’s been so much talk about rainbows lately. Especially double rainbows!
Preparing this many stripes takes a little bit longer than usual, (and may not yield as many rounds as usual), but it’s a lot of fun. Use the Zoku Tool Kitfor best...
Make unique pops fast with our easy-to-use tools. Neatly pour juice and make flavored core pops (aka creamsicles), apply fruit slices and stenciled cut-outs or make pops with cool angles. The only limit is your imagination!
• 3 drip-free Zoku pour cups for neat and accurate pours.
• 1 heart and 1 star stencil.
• 1 Fruit Wand to easily apply stencil cutouts and fruit slices.
Tired of storing your Quick Pops in plastic bags? We were too, so we designed the Zoku Storage Case. It holds up to 6 pops in an airtight enclosure that preserves freshness. Remove the cover and you have a great way to display pops at the table. Your pops will look beautiful and will taste even better.
Also, the storage case is BPA and Phthalate free – Quick Pops never had it so good!
The Quick Pop™ Maker is very easy to use, however on occasion you may experience trouble getting a pop to freeze. Below is a list of possible causes for uncooperative pops. Take a peek to try and decipher what’s going wrong.
It could be your equipment if…
- Your freezer is not cold enough. Make sure your freezer is 0°F.
- Your freezer is too packed with stuff. The Quick Pop™ Maker may not be able to...