Please note that the refrigerant liquid inside any of our Quick Pop Maker units is non-toxic and saline based. However, because the solution has seeped outside of the unit, we advise you discontinue use.
Zoku offers a 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products, in addition to a warranty that covers defects in manufacturing. Zoku warrants products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Please click here for more information regarding our warranty policy.
If your unit qualifies for warranty, please email our customer service team at email@example.com. The replacement process varies by location.
If you are a US customer, please provide the following information so we may process your claim. Replacements may take up to (2) weeks.
• A copy of your receipt to validate the original date of purchase
• Your full shipping address and phone number (required for the shipping carrier)
If you are an international customer, we will be happy to direct you to the appropriate distributor for further assistance. If distribution is not available in your country, you will need to file a claim with the original retailer.
To ensure effortless Quick Pop removal:
1. Do not use beverages with artificial sweeteners such as sucralose, aspartame, saccharin, etc. Plain water, carbonated beverages, or beverages that do not have enough sugar content may get stuck in the Quick Pop Maker.
2. Make sure the Quick Pop Maker is COMPLETELY DRY before putting it in the freezer. Any water that remains in the Quick Pop Maker’s molds prior to freezing it may prevent the pops from being removed.
3. Do not fill beyond the fill line. If the molds are overfilled the pops may be impossible to remove.
4. Make sure the sticks are in place and positioned properly BEFORE pouring ingredients into the Quick Pop Maker.
5. If a pop is stuck, do not apply excessive force to the Super Tool or try to pry the pop out. Simply defrost the Quick Pop Maker by running it under warm water, refreeze the unit, and try again with another type of juice.
For troubleshooting tips and more information on how to properly use the Quick Pop Maker, please see the attached user manual here.
Please email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get you started.
For more information regarding a return, refund, or exchange, please click here.
Zoku is a U.S. company based in Hoboken, NJ. All our products are designed in the USA and responsibly made in China. For more information regarding our company, please click here.
We have had our products and their components tested by one of the leading independent testing labs in the world. Our products have been tested to US and European standards for toxicity and contain no PVC, BPA, Phthalate, or Lead.
We are here to help! Email email@example.com to answer your questions.