Makes 6 Pops
½ cup Greek Vanilla Yogurt
2/3 cup whole milk (about 5 ounces)
1 tablespoon agave nectar
½ teaspoon clear vanilla extract
3 ounces orange juice
yellow food coloring
orange food coloring
MAKE THE BASE COLORS
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk, agave, and clear vanilla extract until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Remove 3 ounces of the mixture; set aside for white layer.
- Add orange juice to the remaining base and divide the base in half separating into two different bowls.
- Dye one bowl of the base yellow and the other bowl of base orange.
ASSEMBLE THE POPS
- Remove the Zoku Quick Pop Maker from the freezer. Insert sticks and pour ¼ ounce white base into each cavity; allow layer to freeze completely.
- Pour ¾ ounce orange base into each cavity directly on top of the white layer; allow layer to freeze completely.
- Pour yellow base up to the fill line in each cavity (approximately ¾ ounce per pop); allow layer to freeze completely.
- Remove the pops with the Super Tool. Repeat with remaining pops.
For tips on making neat layers click here