Makes 6 Pops
2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
2 tablespoons warm water
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
¼cup pure pumpkin puree
½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
¾ cup (6 ounces) milk
¼ cup (2 ounces) heavy cream
MAKE THE PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE BASE
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the instant espresso granules with the water until granules have dissolved completely.
- Whisk in the sugar, vanilla, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, milk and heavy cream until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Chill mixture (if not chilled, pops will take longer to freeze)
ASSEMBLE THE POPS
- Insert sticks and pour the pumpkin spice latte base until you reach the fill line.
- Let freeze completely, then remove the pops with the Super Tool.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.