If you’ve ever found yourself sipping a delicious Cucumber Margarita and thought, “This is good, but it would be even better in popsicle form,” then consider us mind readers! Today we’re freezing a Mint and Cucumber Marg into a beautifully garnished popsicle that is perfect for picnics and poolside cocktail parties. Plus, these treats are simple to make and quick to prepare in minutes thanks to your Quick Pop Maker.
MINT AND CUCUMBER MARGARITA POPSICLES
SERVING SIZE: Makes 6 Quick Pops
1 cucumber (peeled & sliced)
The juice of 2 limes
10 mint leaves
1 cup water
½ cup sugar
3 mint leaves
6 tsp tequila (optional)
Mint leaves and cucumber slices for garnish (optional)
1. In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the sugar and water; stir until the sugar has dissolved. Let cool completely.
2. Add your sugar mixture, lime juice, and mint leaves to a blender and puree until smooth; stir in tequila.
3. Gently wet optional mint leaves and apply them to the side of the wall of the Quick Pop Maker molds using ZOKU’s Fruit Wand; do the same with a cucumber slice on the opposite wall of each mold.
6. Insert sticks and pour in the margarita mixture until you reach the fill line.
7. Let freeze completely, then remove the pops with the Super Tool included with your Quick Pop Maker.
8. Repeat steps 3-7 with remaining pops and enjoy!
Wondering what to make after you try these Mint and Cucumber Margarita Pops? Try our Mango Cantaloupe Sake Popsicles!