There is just something so refreshing about lemon-flavored frozen treats, and these creamy pops are no exception! This recipe for homemade popsicles keeps things super healthy thanks to ingredients you can feel good about—like fresh lemon juice and Greek vanilla yogurt. It’s one of those ZOKU pop recipes our team finds ourselves making over and over again. And when you try them, we have a hunch you’ll be right there with us!
LEMON CREAM POPSICLES
SERVING SIZE: Makes 6 Quick Pops
5 oz Greek vanilla yogurt
4 tbsp fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
6 oz low fat milk
Zest of 1 lemon
2 tbsp agave nectar
6 lemon slices of approximately 1/8 inch thickness (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, vanilla, milk, lemon zest, and agave nectar until thoroughly combined and smooth.
2. If desired, apply the lemon slices to the walls of your Quick Pop Maker using ZOKU’s Fruit Wand.
3. Insert sticks and pour in the mixture until you reach the fill line.
4. Let freeze completely, then remove the pops with the Super Tool included with your Quick Pop Maker.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 with remaining pops.
For additional citrus-y goodness similar to this lemon popsicle recipe, try creating these lemon and blueberry pops!