Raspberry Limeade Layered Quick Pops
Makes 6 pops
½ cup (3 ounces) fresh raspberries; rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup (8 ounces) limeade; divided use
- In a blender, puree raspberries, sugar and ¼ cup (2 ounces) limeade until smooth; set aside.
- Remove the Quick Pop Maker from your freezer and insert sticks.
- Pour ½ ounce of reserved limeade into each Quick Pop cavity. Allow this layer to freeze completely.
- Next, pour 1 ounce of the raspberry/limeade puree into each Quick Pop cavity. Allow this layer to freeze completely.
- Finally, pour ½ ounce of reserved limeade into each Quick Pop mold. (do not go past the fill line!) Allow this layer to freeze completely. Note: We placed fresh raspberry pieces in the last limeade layer before it froze.
- Remove the pops with the Super Tool. Repeat with remaining 3 pops. Enjoy your tri-layered Raspberry Limeade Pops!
For tips on making neat layers click here
Posted on: August 26, 2010