With all the best parts of a refreshing gin fizz, our Rosemary Pomegranate Cocktail is a versatile drink for any occasion. Dress it up for the holidays by garnishing with optional rosemary sprigs and pomegranate arils, or celebrate the warmer months by adding a lemon slice to create a fizzy summer pick-me-up!
ROSEMARY POMEGRANATE COCKTAIL
SERVING SIZE: Makes 1 cocktail
2 oz gin
1/2 oz rosemary simple syrup
1 oz pomegranate juice
Rosemary sprigs and pomegranate arils (optional for garnish)
Slice of lemon (optional for garnish)
To create the Rosemary Simple Syrup:
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
1 sprig rosemary
1. In a cocktail pitcher filled with ice, stir together gin, rosemary simple syrup, and pomegranate juice.
2. Add 2-3 cubes from ZOKU’s Jumbo Ice Trays to a glass and strain gin mixture over the ice. Top with club soda.
3. If desired, garnish with pomegranate arils and either rosemary sprigs or a lemon slice.
To make the Rosemary Simple Syrup:
1. In a small saucepan over low heat, stir together sugar and water. Add in sprig of rosemary and heat until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and cool completely. Remove rosemary.
Partial to pomegranate? We think you’ll also love our recipe for a Cherry Pomegranate Smoothie!