What is it about peanut butter ice cream that makes it so unbelievably irresistible?! We may not have the scientific explanation for you, but we do have a creamy, crunchy, peanut-buttery recipe you’ll love! Our Homemade Peanut Butter Ice Cream is super simple to make and calls for high quality, all-natural peanut butter for an authentic flavor. We hope you’ll enjoy stirring up this treat at home as much as we do!
PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM
SERVING SIZE: Makes 1 quart of ice cream (6 ZOKU Servings)
1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter (with salt)
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups whole milk
1 cup heavy cream
Reese's Minis Peanut Butter Cups (optional)
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (optional for garnish)
1. Whisk together peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla extract in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Begin adding the milk and cream to your mixture, in small increments at first, and whisking with each addition, until the peanut butter loosens up.
3. When thoroughly combined, cover the mixture and transfer to the refrigerator for 30 minutes, allowing it to chill completely.
4. Remove from the refrigerator and transfer to the ZOKU Ice Cream Maker; follow the included instructions for stirring and freezing.
5. When your ice cream starts to thicken, stir in optional Reese's Minis Peanut Butter Cups (to taste).
6. Garnish your Homemade Peanut Butter Ice Cream with optional Original Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups if desired. Enjoy!
Already looking for your next ZOKU ice cream recipe? You’ve come to just the right place!