Looking for a mango-nificent homemade popsicle recipe? We’ve got you covered! These Coconut Mango Pops combine whole milk and vanilla bean with—you guessed it!—real mango and creamy coconut yogurt for a dreamy tropical combo that is every bit as irresistible as it sounds.
And even better, you’ll prepare this mango popsicle recipe in a matter of minutes thanks to the Quick Pop Maker. Let’s get started!
COCONUT MANGO POPS
SERVING SIZE: Makes 6 Quick Pops
1 cup coconut Greek yogurt
1 fresh mango (thinly sliced)
½ cup whole milk
½ vanilla bean (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt and milk.
2. Add your vanilla into the yogurt and milk mixture. If you’re using a vanilla bean, halve it lengthwise and scrape the seeds into your mixture; mix to combine.
3. With the ZOKU Fruit Wand, apply a thinly sliced piece of mango to the wall of each Quick Pop Maker mold.
4. Insert sticks and pour the yogurt mixture until you reach the fill line of each mold; let freeze completely.
5. Remove the pops with the Super Tool.
6. Repeat steps 3–5 to create your remaining pops.
Think mango is marvelous? We do, too. And we’re making this next. You in?!
Leave a comment (all fields required)