Affiliate Program Terms of Service
By signing up for the ZOKU Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
ZOKU reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Please read this agreement carefully as it represents a legally binding agreement between you and ZOKU. By submitting your application and by your use of the Affiliate Program, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Affiliate Agreement. ZOKU may terminate your Affiliate Account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Affiliate Agreement, for conduct that ZOKU believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the use of the Affiliate Program is harmful to any other party.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCEPTANCE:
- You must have an established social media with a minimum of 2,000 followers
- You must be in compliance with our Terms of Service
- You must be over 18 years of age to join our program
- You must be based in the United States
If you are passionate about our brand, have personal experience using our products, check off our general requirements, and want to help others live creatively, (and get rewarded for doing it!), you're in! It's that simple.
All content featuring ZOKU products must meet our brand standards. Do not include any suggestive content or language, political or religious points of view, or drugs/alcohol in images featuring ZOKU products. We do not allow trademark bidding or direct linking. We do not allow downloadable software partners to join our program. We do not allow you to share your unique promo code on coupon sites.
After receiving your application, we will review your information and notify you of your acceptance into our Program. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision.
PROMO CODE GUIDELINE:
- Max 30 characters
- No use of "ZOKU"
- Cannot resemble a specific ZOKU promo code
- No spaces
- No special characters ($,%,/,@, etc...)
- No inappropriate language
- You may ONLY use your promo code on your own social platforms and within your community
- You may not submit your affiliate code to any coupon sites(indirectly or directly added by you)
- Any transaction coming from a coupon or offer site will be reversed.
- If you comment on any of ZOKU’s officially owned platforms promoting your Affiliate Promo Code, (including but not limited to ZOKU’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn accounts), this is a violation against our terms and you will be immediately removed from the program.
- All promo codes are one-time use per customer
Payment is made 30 days after conversion occurs and any orders that are returned will not be eligible for commission. Please note that personal orders placed by Affiliates do not qualify for commission (including matching email, billing and shipping address, and name).
In order to pay our Affiliates in the simplest way, we process commission via PayPal, a free service that is accessible and quick to sign up for. In order to become a ZOKUAffiliate you must have a PayPal account. To sign up, head over to paypal.com to create your account.
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY:
We reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions. If we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy. If any of the following apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders or suspend you from the program.
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
Contact: email@example.com for any questions.